2.1 How often will you release builds for Quickie: A Love Hotel Story?
We aim to release a new build every 2 months on Patreon. We will release public builds roughly one week after the Patreon build's release.
2.2 How do I get access to the update?
You have to download each new update as they are available. You can find the latest releases with our Patreon Guide.
2.3 How do I transfer my save?
1. Open the game that has the save data you want and go to the Main Menu.
2. Click on the Save Icon, to open Save Data menu.
3. Select the COPY button, to save code to clipboard. (You should be prompted with a message at the bottom of the popup saying "Save copied to clipboard!")
4. Open the game you want to load your save into, and go to the Main Menu.
5. Click on the Save Icon, to open Save Data menu.
6. Paste (Ctrl+V or Command+V) the save code into the LOAD data field.
7. Hit the IMPORT button and agree to override old save.
8. Hit Continue button in Main Menu!
2.4 I've pledged, but the premium content is still locked.
Please make sure you've downloaded the latest release and the correct build. Premium ($5) and Cheat ($10) builds will have all the scenes, but Fan ($2) builds will not.
2.5 I'm stuck in the game! Can you help?
You can find our QLHS Walkthrough here. If you're still having trouble, you can also ask for help in our Discord server.
2.6 When will the game be released on Steam's Early Access?
The Early Access release date is still to be announced.
2.7 How much will the game sell for on Steam?
We will announce the price with the Early Access release date.
2.8 When will the game be finished?
We don't know yet - but we are hoping to finish the game sometime in 2022.
2.9 Will you be translating Quickie: A Love Hotel Story?
Yes, but not right now. Unfortunately, as the content is still being created and prone to being changed, we won't be translating the game until the content is done.
2.10 I've found a bug. Where can I report it?
You can report a bug in our #report-a-bug channel on our Discord.